The newest craze to hit the CBD market is beauty and skin products. Leading CBD manufacturer, Global Cannabinoids, has claimed that CBD skin care products are the fastest-growing sector in their catalogue.
Chief Business Developer of Global Cannabinoids, Ryan Lewis, states, “Consumer demand is fueling explosive growth for companies looking to offer CBD skin-care solutions.”
By now, everyone is familiar with CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties. These properties help people that suffer from:
- Dry skin
- Bug bites
On top of battling inflammation, CBD extracts also contain its fair share of antioxidants, proteins and minerals.
It’s these antioxidants that have experts hypothesizing its possible effect on anti-ageing.
Today, we’re going to take a look at the hottest new entries into the CBD market and see how they’re helping people across the world with their skin problems.
- CBD face masks work well by absorbing directly into the skin of your face. CBD’s anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties help relieve any redness or inflammation that’s wreaking havoc on your skin.
- Anti-bacterial benefits help prevent break-outs in the form of acne and pimples.
- Most masks are transdermal, meaning that it can absorb deep through the layers of your skin to get to the crux of the problem.
- Moisturizers are added to these patches leaving your skin soft and radiant.
- Just leave your mask on for at least fifteen minutes so that it has time to seep into your skin.
- CBD facial masks work well to prevent and help maintain healthy and vibrant skin.
- Balms work great in and around areas that are sore and achy.
- People dealing with arthritis or tendonitis benefit greatly from balms because of its ability for direct application.
- Sometimes you don’t need to take something that’s going to affect your entire body like a tincture or edible.
- Often, you only need relief in your hands or knees. Balms are perfect for localized applications such as these.
- It’s easy to apply and many come in non-greasy formulas as to not impede everyday activity.
- Their thicker consistency helps allow time for maximum absorption into the skin.
- Moisturization is another key benefit that will help your skin maintain its vitality.
- It’s important to try to get a CBD balm that is made from full-spectrum extracts so you get benefits from all the other cannabinoids and plant ingredients as well.
- Love to use lotions and creams?
- Many people love to use lotions because it’s easy to apply and come in wonderful scents.
- There are numbers of CBD lotions on the market that you can use to apply generously throughout your entire body.
- Its lighter consistency allows for more general use.
- Full Spectrum CBD lotions come with all the therapeutic benefits from the entire hemp plant and not just CBD.
- Many lotions also have additional oils and ingredients that provide extra benefit.
- With CBD lotions, you can now get all the nourishment and moisturizing that comes with traditional lotions but with the added benefit of CBD and its incredible healing properties.
It’s not uncommon to find CBD in various types of applications nowadays. Some make sense and some do not. CBD’s main strength comes from its anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it a great candidate for skincare products as redness and inflammation are a result of many skin ailments.
Remember when you buy any CBD products make sure they are from reputable manufacturers that test their products through third parties for purity and potency.